The past two years have challenged us all, and the future remains uncertain. Focusing on our future is more important than ever. Through the Vermont Futures Project’s tax and housing white papers and our racial diversity and equity data sets, we helped elevate a shift in thinking and a new narrative for what is possible for Vermont’s future. In June, we launched The Vermont Economy Talks, an economic knowledge campaign that strives to engage and educate Vermonters on how Vermont’s economy works and its impacts on our daily lives. And as, the Vermont Futures Project passed its five-year mark this Fall, we expanded our leadership team to meet our growing impact and our changing economy. Most importantly, we continue to connect with our Donor Supporters with tremendous gratitude knowing their funding will launch us forward in 2022!
- Data: Updated 2020 data assessing the impact of Covid on several data trends
- Research Paper: Released Housing Paper and recommendations while cataloguing potential research projects
- Education: Launched the Vermont Economy Talks with a new video , leader interviews and knowledge videos
- Partnerships: Worked collaboratively with several organizations including VCRD, UVM Office of Engagement and UVM Research on Vermont
- Communication: Elevated our social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter,
- Vision: Presented new Futures Framework video celebrating our 5-year milestones
- Leadership: Hired Kevin Chu as our new Executive Director to expand our team and reach