Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets
Addressing racial diversity and equity is a top priority to build a Vermont that is attractive and equitable for people of all races. Gaps and barriers exist for the BIPOC (black, indigenous, and people of color) community in Vermont, and to make meaningful change, we start with data. With support, guidance, and consultation from the University of Vermont Center for Rural Studies, The Vermont Futures Project has compiled the below racial diversity and equity data sets.
We would like to thank Michael Moser, Coordinator for the Vermont State Data Center and CRS Research Project Specialist, for his work ensuring the data was accurate and meaningful.
Explore the Data:
- Population by Race and Ethnicity
- Housing by Race and Ethnicity
- Labor Force Participation by Race and Ethnicity
- Unemployment Rate by Race and Ethnicity
- Poverty Status by Race and Ethnicity
- Firms by Race and Ethnicity
- Household Income by Race and Ethnicity
- Firms by Gender