The Quality of Place pillar is the next one to receive attention, focusing on the goal to build or retroﬁt 5,000 homes annually. We began this discussion at the Economic Conference in January with Board member Leslee MacKenzie moderating a panel featuring Maura Collins of Vermont Housing Finance Agency and Jonathan Slason, a data analyst at RSG. Next steps will be to create an advisory team to address Vermont’s housing supply to accommodate and support our workforce needs.
- Introducing The Vermont Economy Talks June 22, 2021
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021