The Quality of Place pillar is the next one to receive attention, focusing on the goal to build or retroﬁt 5,000 homes annually. We began this discussion at the Economic Conference in January with Board member Leslee MacKenzie moderating a panel featuring Maura Collins of Vermont Housing Finance Agency and Jonathan Slason, a data analyst at RSG. Next steps will be to create an advisory team to address Vermont’s housing supply to accommodate and support our workforce needs.
- 2020 Year in Review December 8, 2020
- Young Professional Advisory Council – Monthly Economic Knowledge Sessions December 8, 2020
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020