Last year, the Vermont Futures Project convened a steering group of entrepreneurs and innovators to make recommendations to grow the number of mid-sized businesses (from 20 to 499 employees) in Vermont by 25% between now and 2040. Our pillar partner, John Burton, has been traveling the state gathering input from businesses on best practices in innovation and entrepreneurship. John is cataloging existing innovation and entrepreneurship programs to identify gaps and overlaps which will inform our recommendations to be published later this summer.
- 2020 Year in Review December 8, 2020
- Young Professional Advisory Council – Monthly Economic Knowledge Sessions December 8, 2020
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020