Last year, the Vermont Futures Project convened a steering group of entrepreneurs and innovators to make recommendations to grow the number of mid-sized businesses (from 20 to 499 employees) in Vermont by 25% between now and 2040. Our pillar partner, John Burton, has been traveling the state gathering input from businesses on best practices in innovation and entrepreneurship. John is cataloging existing innovation and entrepreneurship programs to identify gaps and overlaps which will inform our recommendations to be published later this summer.
- Introducing The Vermont Economy Talks June 22, 2021
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021