On March 23, 15 leaders from Franklin County gathered at the Northwestern Vermont Medical Center in St. Albans to learn about the Vermont Futures Project and discuss ways their county can regionalize some of our 2040 goals. We deeply appreciate Richard Feeser of Superior Technical Ceramics, for coordinating the gathering, and Jonathan Billings of Northwestern Medical Center, for supporting and hosting us. We also wish to recognize the participation of Tim Smith, Mayor of St. Albans/FCIDC, and Kathy Lavoie of the Franklin County Workforce Investment Board, both avid partners of the Vermont Futures Project.
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View August 19, 2020
- Racial Justice In Vermont June 30, 2020