On March 23, 15 leaders from Franklin County gathered at the Northwestern Vermont Medical Center in St. Albans to learn about the Vermont Futures Project and discuss ways their county can regionalize some of our 2040 goals. We deeply appreciate Richard Feeser of Superior Technical Ceramics, for coordinating the gathering, and Jonathan Billings of Northwestern Medical Center, for supporting and hosting us. We also wish to recognize the participation of Tim Smith, Mayor of St. Albans/FCIDC, and Kathy Lavoie of the Franklin County Workforce Investment Board, both avid partners of the Vermont Futures Project.
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021
- 2020 Year in Review December 8, 2020