The Vermont Futures Project has identiﬁed six pillars, each one with a long-term goal. We continue to progress in these areas, enriching that discussion with data, research, education and recommendations – demonstrating how a healthy economy provides opportunities for people and contributes to Vermont’s unique quality of life.
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View August 19, 2020
- Racial Justice In Vermont June 30, 2020