The Vermont Futures Project has identiﬁed six pillars, each one with a long-term goal. We continue to progress in these areas, enriching that discussion with data, research, education and recommendations – demonstrating how a healthy economy provides opportunities for people and contributes to Vermont’s unique quality of life.
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021
- 2020 Year in Review December 8, 2020