Lori A. Smith has been appointed as Interim Executive Director of the Vermont Futures Project. Lori has been working with the Vermont Futures Project for two years, initially in business development but more recently as an integral part in executing our workforce recommendations and developing our innovation pillar. Because of this great track record, the Board of Directors has appointed Lori to be the Interim Executive Director which will allow us to have a solid leader at the helm of this growing organization while we continue to search for a strong person to take on this role full time. The Board is committed to having Lori remain an integral part of the Vermont Futures Project team once that person is hired.
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View August 19, 2020
- Racial Justice In Vermont June 30, 2020