Lori A. Smith has been appointed as Interim Executive Director of the Vermont Futures Project. Lori has been working with the Vermont Futures Project for two years, initially in business development but more recently as an integral part in executing our workforce recommendations and developing our innovation pillar. Because of this great track record, the Board of Directors has appointed Lori to be the Interim Executive Director which will allow us to have a solid leader at the helm of this growing organization while we continue to search for a strong person to take on this role full time. The Board is committed to having Lori remain an integral part of the Vermont Futures Project team once that person is hired.
- Introducing The Vermont Economy Talks June 22, 2021
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021