With the release of the Vermont Department of Labor’s initial statewide data and the new CTE Region Jobs Distribution and Concentration Report, we are conﬁdent the information now exists to help make appropriate decisions to secure the workforce of the future. The Legislature once again appropriated funds to continue to encourage people to live and work in Vermont while also creating an incentive for companies to hire remote workers.
- Racial Diversity and Equity Data Sets October 8, 2020
- Vermont Futures Project Welcomes New Board Members October 6, 2020
- Live Where You Love September 23, 2020
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View August 19, 2020
- Racial Justice In Vermont June 30, 2020