With the release of the Vermont Department of Labor’s initial statewide data and the new CTE Region Jobs Distribution and Concentration Report, we are conﬁdent the information now exists to help make appropriate decisions to secure the workforce of the future. The Legislature once again appropriated funds to continue to encourage people to live and work in Vermont while also creating an incentive for companies to hire remote workers.
- Introducing The Vermont Economy Talks June 22, 2021
- A Note from Executive Director Lori Smith on Release of Housing Paper April 15, 2021
- The Moment is Now to Improve the Health of Housing April 13, 2021
- Research is at the Heart of The Vermont Futures Project February 1, 2021
- Vermont’s Taxing Dilemma: A Long-Term View January 26, 2021